The 130-page brochure promotes a range of destinations and themed cruises from music and golf to gastronomy, family and soft expedition.
Compagnie du Ponant is the only French cruise line and now operates a fleet of five, individual ships of character: Le Ponant (64 passengers), Le Levant (90 passengers), Le Daimant (226 passengers) and Le Boréal and L’Austral (264 passengers), which were launched in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
For the Summer 2012 season, the Compagnie du Ponant programme features:
Brand new themed cruises:
- A Gastronomic cruise from Honfleur to Copenhagen, aboard Le Boreal
- A Family Cruise to Celtic Lands, aboard Le Diamant
- A Bel Canto Cruise in the Adriatic Sea, aboard L’Austral
- Exclusive ports of call and moorings in Corsica aboard Le Ponant
- Escape to Sicily aboard Le Levant
- Discovering the Meteora monasteries of Greece aboard Le Levant
As well as these new cruises, Compagnie du Ponant explores far away destinations and includes expeditions to the North Pole, Baffin Sea, Spitsbergen and Greenland aboard Le Boreal.
To view, or order the Summer 2012 Cruises Brochure visit: http://en.ponant.com/Brochures