Crystal Cruises is launching The Epic Islands and Empires Pacific Rim World Cruise for 2012.
The mammoth voyage taking 94 days will visit Hawaii, the South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, the Far East, Japan, Russia and San Francisco. Included is a three-day overland adventure in Beijing; a maiden call in Newcastle, Australia; and a return to South Korea for the first time since 1994.
Other new voyages in the 2012 collection are:
• Christmas/New Year cruises in Australia/New Zealand and the Mediterranean;
• Expanded collection Mediterranean itineraries including late Autumn options;
• Expanded collection of Baltic and Northern European cruises;
• More seven-day cruises in the Mediterranean and New England/Canada, as well a
seven-day voyage during Thanksgiving through the Mexican Riviera;
• Transatlantic cruises from New York to Dover and from Miami to Lisbon, which can be combined with European cruises;
• Late Autumn cruises in the South Pacific and New Zealand;
• More overnight stays in destinations including Reykjavik, Honfleur and Hamburg, as well as destinations throughout Asia, Australia and South America.
Crystal Cruises UK sales and marketing director, Andy Harmer, says:
“Globally renowned not only for its unrivalled luxury but for leading the way with unique and compelling offerings, the 2012 itineraries promise to be another milestone for Crystal Cruises. It is extremely exciting to have an expanded season and to announce new Christmas and New Year cruise destinations as part of our commitment to remain the World’s Best.”
For more information on Crystal 2012 cruises visit www.crystalcruises.co.uk