Norwegian Cruise Line has long been an innovator, changing the face of holidays at sea. And now they’re taking innovation to new levels, bringing the popular trend of all-inclusive holidays to the premium global cruise sector – another first for Norwegian. Premium All Inclusive, the exciting new way to cruise, has already rolled out in several key European markets to great acclaim from our guests. They appreciate the added value and the enhanced feeling of freedom and relaxation they experience when, what once were extras, are now taken care of.
Premium All Inclusive – What’s now included?
- For adults a wide choice of premium alcoholic beverages – from spirits and draft or bottled beer, wines by the glass and cocktails to alcohol-free beer, soft drinks and juices in all bars, lounges and restaurants at any time throughout your cruise. Children and adolescents are offered unlimited juices, soft drinks and water.
- Selected Lavazza speciality coffees, served in all of their restaurants during meal times, plus a bottle of water per person per day provided in your stateroom.
- Service charge and all tips related to all-inclusive services.
And, as always included:
- Unrivalled dining experiences – from buffets with live-cooking stations to pan-Asian restaurants and casual eateries, as well as up to three main dining rooms with daily-changing menus and à la carte service; not to mention 24-hour room service (convenience charge applies per order except for continental breakfast).
- Award-winning entertainment like Broadway shows, live music, comedy and dancing.
- Aqua Parks, sports and leisure facilities, endless activities, professional child care and more.
Included extras for guests staying in the Haven by Norwegian® and suites:
- Gourmet dining package valid in these global speciality restaurants: Cagney’s Steakhouse, Teppanyaki, Le Bistro, La Cucina, Margaritaville and Moderno Churrascaria.
- 250 minutes free WiFi per Suite.
- US $ 100 on-board spending money per Suite.