Princess Cruises has announced it is to introduce a new range of chocolate across the fleet
Princess Cruises will launch a new range of chocolate on board its fleet. It will be unveiled on the newest ship, Regal Princess, before being rolled out across the fleet of ships in 2015.
The cruise line has teamed up with master chocolatier, Norman Love to create the ‘Chocolate Journeys’ collection.
The collection includes:
– 15 new and exclusive chocolate desserts added to the dining room menus, including chocolate pistachio dome with almond and pistachio nougatine
– Chocolate truffles served at the Captain’s welcome party alongside a champagne fountain
– Chocolate inspired cocktails including chocolate bacon bourbon and chocolate chilli margarita
– Chocolate and wine pairing
– Chocolate spa treatments, comprising chocolate renewal scrub, whipped chocolate body mask and chocolate massage oil
– Chocolate dessert demonstrations, hosted by the on board pastry chefs
Paul Ludlow, Princess Cruises’ managing director UK and Europe, said: “A cruise is often an indulgent experience so the introduction of a chocolate range will perfectly complement our on board experience. Regardless of where chocolate lovers are on a ship there will be an opportunity for them to spoil themselves.”
Norman Love said: “One thing is for certain, chocolate makes people happy. So what I create and what Princess Cruises offers its guests are quite similar – what could make people smile more than savouring decadent chocolate creations while enjoying their cruise?”
Download the Cruise International app to your mobile today
|No mobile device? Purchase directly on Zinio for your desktop!|