Seabourn Spirit is the sister ship of Seabourn Legend and Seabourn Pride. She was rated the best small cruise ship by Conde Mast in 2005.
|Passenger capacity: 208|
|Passenger Decks: 4|
|Total Cabins: 104|
|Gross Tonnage: 10000|
|Swimming Pools: 0|
Measuring a copious 277 to 575 square feet, Seabourn Spirit‘s suites offer sophisticated luxury. Each suite is complimented by all the modern conveniences, paired with the Old World charm of ocean travel.
Chef Charlie Palmer’s innovative use of seasonal fresh ingredients and presentation of regional specialties is a highlight of Seabourn yachting life. From innovative cuisine in the traditional restaurants to casual fare on deck, there is plenty of variety from the gourmet restaurants, Veranda Café and Sky Grill.
Certified therapists at the spa are on hand to ensure guests maximise their stay, relieving tension in ultimate comfort.
Activities and facilities
- Enjoy the whirlpool on the bow while a steward serves chilled champagne.
- Meet acclaimed experts, celebrities and chefs in Seabourn’s exclusive Dress Circle® enrichment program.
- Compete in a golf putting competition in the Sky Bar, learn the tango or show your prowess at cards in ACBL-sanctioned bridge competitions.
- In select ports of call, guests can enjoy the water without even stepping ashore. Seabourn have their own built-in marinas for swimming, snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaking or waterskiing right from the ship.
- In other ports, Seabourn host a lavish beach parties on secluded stretches of sand, complete with fresh grilled seafood and Caviar in the Surf.
- Experts have a wealth of personal knowledge at their disposal about each port of call.
- The gym is well-equipped for maintaining a complete fitness regime.