The Mediterranean has long been the Brits’ favourite region to cruise – and for good reason – nowhere else in the world packs in so much history, culture and good weather in such a small area. We focus on two Med cruises – one for all the family (complete with SpongeBob) on Norwegian Epic and the other we get all epicurean on a Princess foodie cruise.
- The UK’s most famous illusionist Derren Brown gives us the lowdown on fans who are ‘not all there’ and why he loves performing on cruise ships
- Getting Hitched on Board – Ever wondered whether the Captain really can marry you on board? Find out which ships offer what in terms for weddings and honeymoons
- First day nerves- Boarding a big ship can be a daunting experience – but not if you follow our invaluable guide to getting the most from your first day on board
- P&O’s 175th Anniversary – P&O will celebrate its 175th anniversary by bringing together all seven of its fleet on July 3, 2012 in Southampton. We take a look at P&O’s evolution from the Peninsula & Oriental Steamship Company to P&O Cruises – the UK’s most popular cruise line.
- The Ultimate European River Guide – we focus on two of Europe’s mightiest rivers, the Rhine and the Danube
- Black Sea – the hottest European cruise destination right now – we look at why it’s so attractive and who will be sailing there this year. F
- Five of the Best… Spas Get pampered on board – we round up the best spas – from calming retreats perfect for pure relaxation or hedonistic hi-tech havens ideal for luxurious full-body pampering
Plus… What’s Hot, Ask the Expert, Readers Write, Port Guides