Azura and Ventura are the largest ships in the P&O Cruises fleet.
Both offer an incredible choice of bars, restaurants, sports and spa facilities and entertainment, plus lots of other exciting and unique features.
|Passenger capacity: 3096|
|Passenger Decks: 15|
|Total Cabins: 1557|
|Cabins (Balcony): 910|
|Cabins (Outside): 207|
|Cabins (Inside): 440|
|Gross Tonnage: 116000|
|Swimming Pools: 3|
|Exclusively For Adults: No|
At the heart of Azura is her atrium, a very social venue located over three magnificent decks, with a café, art gallery, bookshop, library and shopping. In the evenings you are invited to take your partner and dance the night away on a beautifully polished dance floor. The music and dance theme continues in The Playhouse theatre with West End style shows, and in Manhattan, Azura’s New York inspired show lounge.
The Retreat is an alfresco spa terrace designed exclusively for adults, offering treatments under airy cabanas and beneath moonlit skies. Azura’s Spa Staterooms offer priority access to these facilities and for independent travellers, there’s perfectly proportioned single staterooms. On Lido Deck, SeaScreen is an open air cinema screening comedy classics, British film favourites and Hollywood blockbusters.
Dining also takes centre stage on board. In addition to three main restaurants offering a choice of Club Dining – the same table at the same time each evening, and Freedom Dining – no fixed seating or dining times, there’s the opportunity to visit the Select Dining venues of Sindhu; the first restaurant at sea from Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar, Seventeen; where a sense of occasion is always on the menu, and The Glass House, a wine bar and restaurant created in partnership with TVs Olly Smith.
Ship features include:
- Sindhu – Indian style created by Atul Kochhar
- The Glass House – steak and seafood grill fare with wines selected by Olly Smith
- Seventeen – classic fine dining
- Verona – waiter service Italian Trattoria
- The Retreat alfresco spa terrace
- SeaScreen open air cinema
- Malabar for comedy and live music
- Brodie’s (English pub)
- The fleet’s first Single Staterooms
- 3 deck atrium with dance floor
- The Planet Bar with 20m plasma video wall
- The Playhouse theatre
- Oasis Spa and Health Club with pool and thermal suite
- Ocean view gym
- 4 pools and 6 whirlpool spas