We’ve curated a comprehensive list of all the best cruise deals for 2021 and beyond, as Wave Season approaches.
Wave season – the period from January to March when cruise lines release their biggest promotions and best prices – is here and we’ve already lined up some of the best cruise deals on right now. Look ahead and snap up your next cruise adventure for a fraction of the price as we scan through the best cruise deals for 2021 and beyond.
What is Wave Season?
Every cruise enthusiast and keen traveller should have a calendar reminder set for the onset of Wave Season. Dubbed the ‘Black Friday’ of the cruise industry, Wave Season is the period of time when cruise lines and travel companies launch their biggest deals and savings on cruise holidays. Running from January to the end of March, Wave Season lasts three months, so there’s plenty of time to snap up a steal.
The Best Cruise Deals for 2021 Wave Season
For our American readers, AmaWaterways understand that when European and international travel is back on the cards, you’ll want to make the most of your time away. The river cruise specialists are offering an additional 10% off a second cruise when you book a back-to-back trip, so you can spend even more time exploring what Europe has on offer.
This deal can also be used in conjunction with their existing Holiday 2022 offer, which presents a $1,000 saving per person, complimentary stateroom upgrade and $50 onboard credit per person when you book one of their popular 2022 Holiday Season cruises.
Back-to-Back Cruise Deal:
- Use promo code B2B10 at time of reservation on applicable Holiday river cruises.
Check out all the applicable Holiday Cruises here.
Save up to 40% and get free wi-fi on board a selection of cruises setting sail from 20th March 2021 until 13th May 2022 when you book by 31st March 2021. Plus, you can book worry-free with Azamara’s Cruise with Confidence program, offering flexibility to change your voyage up to 48 hours before you sail.
Wave Season Deals:
- 12-Night Spain Intensive Voyage – Azamara Quest – $2,057 CAD
- 8-Night Iberia Intensive Voyage – Azamara Journey – $1,829 CAD
- 9-Night Amalfi and Dalmatian Coasts Voyage – $2,324 CAD
Visit Azamara’s website for a full list of eligible cruises.
Celebrity Cruises are looking ahead to 2022 with some fabulous early bird deals and offers on your next unforgettable cruise. When international travel opens up, explore the unique cultures and bustling cities of Asia, discover the breathtaking landscapes and highlights of Australia & New Zealand or relax on the sun-kissed shores of the colourful Caribbean with these Wave Season deals. Plus make the most of the new Always Included program, offering all-inclusive drinks and free wi-fi when you book any cruise, anywhere, in any stateroom.
Celebrity Cruises 2021 and 2022 Deals:
- 10-Night Venice, Turkey & Greek Islands Cruise, 9th August 2021 – Celebrity Constellation – £1,486pp
- 10-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise, 14th January 2022 – Celebrity Constellation – £1,659pp
- 18-Night Tahiti, Bora Bora & Hawaii Cruise, 17th April 2022 – Celebrity Eclipse – £2,999pp
Visit Celebrity Cruises website for more information on eligible cruises.
As part of its Wave Season offering, Celestyal has released early bird savings on its Greek Island and Eastern Mediterranean sailings with all-inclusive trips starting at $489 per person. As well as up to 25% off selected cruises, Celestyal is also offering half-price fares for a second passenger in a sharing cabin and all-inclusive drinks. Plus, book with peace of mind with free COVID-19 Insurance on all departures set to take place from March to June 2021.
Celestyal Early Bird Deals:
- 3-Night Iconic Discover Cruise – Athens, Syros, Kusadasi, Santorini – $489pp (various dates in 2021 and 2022)
- 7-Night Idyllic Aegean Cruise – Athens, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Agios Nikolaos, Santorini, Milos, Mykonos – $1,019pp (various dates in 2021 and 2022)
- 7-Night Three Continents Cruise – Athens, Port Said, Ashdod, Limassol, Rhodes, Kusadasi – $1,019pp (various dates in 2021 and 2022)
Take a look at all the eligible cruises here.
The all-inclusive luxury cruise line is looking well beyond 2020 with new Easy Book program on bookings in 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024. The Easy Book deal offers a no-risk reduced deposit of just 15% (normally 25%) which is due on February 22, 2021 on the all-inclusive, luxury cruise of your choice. What’s more the Easy Book offer grants a 100% refund of your deposit if you need to cancel prior to our standard cancellation schedules as admin fees are also waived.
The deal is available for all new bookings made by January 6, 2021 on any Crystal experience, whether that’s Ocean, River, Yacht or Expedition.
Visit Crystal Crusises’ website for more information.
Cunard has launched two great programs as part of its Wave Season offering; The Cunard Upgrade and Early Saver cruise deals. Book your future cruise now and you’ll benefit from a complimentary stateroom upgrade, with The Cunard Upgrade. Meanwhile, if you’re happy to be flexible on your dining times and have your stateroom allocated for you, the Early Saver Fare could suit you perfectly.
Best Cruise Deals from Cunard:
- 5-Night Netherlands, Belgium & France, 19th September 2021 – Queen Mary 2 – £499pp (16% off)
- 7-Night Western Mediterranean, 27 September 2021 – Queen Elizabeth – £749pp (25% off)
- 7-Night The Fjords, 20 June 2021 – Queen Victoria – £799pp (15% off)
Fred Olsen has launched its Wave Season cruise sale with some of their best deals for cruises in 2021 and 2022. On top of huge savings and holidays starting at £599pp, customers can also choose from an all-inclusive drinks package or up to £600pp onboard spend.
Cruise Sale Deals:
- 5-Night Spanish City Break Cruise, 29th May 2021 – £599pp
- 6-Night Spellbinding Fjords of Norway Cruise, 29th August 2021 – £949pp
- 6-Night German Christmas Markets Cruise, 30th November 2021 – £699pp
Head to Fred Olsen’s website for more cruise sale deals.
Holland America Line
Cruise from £1069 on select 2021 Holland America Line Europe cruises and receive free Air travel credit and transfers plus big stateroom upgrades. Book before 28th February 2021 to secure this deal.
Holland America Line Cruise Deals:
- 7-Day Norse Legends Cruise, departs Amsterdam, 2nd May 2021 – £1,069 double occupancy
- 7-Day Aegean Sunsets Cruise, departs Athens, 31st July 2021 – £1,120 double occupancy
- 12-Day Mediterranean Tapestry, departs Barcelona, 20th April 2021 – £1600 double occupancy
See the full list of cruise deals on Holland America Line’s website.
MSC’s Winter cruise programme for 2021-2022 sees great offers and early bird savings on your future cruise. Plus once you’ve secured your trip, book in at one of the ship’s speciality restaurants now and save up to 35% versus onboard prices.
MSC 2021 and 2022 Cruise Deals:
- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise, departing various dates in November 2021 – MSC Grandiosa – £549pp
- 10-Night Caribbean & Southern Caribbean, 11th November 2021 – MSC Divina – £729pp
- 20-Night MSC Grand Voyages Cruise (Genoa – Buenos Aires), 12th November 2021 – MSC Orchestra – £979pp
Check out the full list of eligible MSC winter cruises.
Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line has launched The Big Holiday Sale. Book your next NCL cruise now and get 30% off all cruises, plus two Free at Sea Upgrade packages of your choice, including Open Bar, Specialty Dining and Extra Guests pay taxes only. Plus, for a limited time only, NCL is also giving you a bonus Free Onboard Credit offer, available on all 3+ day cruises in 2021 and beyond.
Best NCL Cruise Deals:
Combine 30% off with any two packages and more. Add NCL’s Free at Sea Upgrade to your cruise and choose any two packages for one low fee based on cruise duration.
- 1-6 Day Cruises upgrade for £49 per person
- 7-9 Day Cruises upgrade for £99 per person
- 10-13 Day Cruises upgrade for £149 per person
- 14-17 Day Cruises upgrade for £199 per person
- 18+ Day Cruises upgrade for £249 per person
For more information about the offer visit NCL’s website.
P&O Cruises has a number of deals running for 2021 and 2022 cruises. The Early Saver program offers an incredible low 5% deposit on holidays booked by 1st March 2021 for applicable sailings departing before October 2022. Additionally, book an applicable holiday and the 3rd and 4th adult guests can sail from £99 per person. This offer is available on selected off-peak cruises sailing from Southampton for 6 to 10 nights when sharing an applicable cabin with two full paying adults.
P&O Cruises Deals:
- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise, 29th April 2021 – Azura – £699pp (5% deposit of £35pp)
- 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise,1st May 2021 – Iona – £729pp (5% deposit of £37 plus extra guests for £99pp)
- 14-Night Mediterranean Cruise, 2nd May 2021 – Ventura – £1,105 (5% deposit of £56pp plus extra guests for £199)
Check out more P&O Cruises savings here.
The Dream With Us sale has launched with prices starting from just £499pp for a 7 night cruise and £50pp low deposits on eligible 2021 and 2022 bookings. For extra peace of mind, opt for the Princess Plus Fare, for an all-inclusive option which comprises premium drinks, unlimited Wi-Fi and gratuities for only £35pp per day on top of the standard Princess Fare.
Princess Cruises Dream With Us Deals:
- 7-Day Western Caribbean (from Ft. Lauderdale), 4th April 2021 – Caribbean Princess – £499pp (£50pp low deposit)
- 7-Day Mediterranean & Adriatic (from Citavecchia, Rome), 3rd July 2021 – Enchanted Princess – £899pp (£50pp low deposit)
- 7-Day Scandinavia (from Southampton), 14th August 2021 – Regal Princess – £699pp (£50pp low deposit)
Check out the Dream With Us sale.
Royal Caribbean International
Book in your 2022 cruise early with Royal Caribbean’s amazing savings on European and Caribbean cruises. With 2022 sailings in Europe starting at £305pp, Caribbean cruises from £279pp and offers on Alaska sailings in 2022 kicking off at £514pp there are plenty of savings to be made on future travel.
Royal Caribbean Best Cruise Deals for 2022:
- 7-Night Greece & Croatia Cruise, 16th October 2022 – Brilliance of the Seas – £512pp
- 5-Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day Cruise, 3rd October 2022 – Mariner of the Seas – £303pp
- 7-Night Alaska Glacier Experience Cruise, 11th September 2022 – Serenade of the Seas – £542pp
Take a look at all the Royal Caribbean 2022 offers.
- Anne Diamond on Cruises, Career Highlights and Zoom Calls
- Everything you Need to Know About Royal Caribbean’s Trial Cruises
- MSC Embarks on new Partnership with Southampton