The Biggest Black Friday Cruise Deals to Book Now
By Ruby Norris | 25 Nov 2021
With Black Friday fast approaching, and a number of Cruise Lines already promoting their seasonal cruise deals, we’ve got the lowdown on the biggest savings to make on your next cruise.
From huge savings on last-minute 2021 cruises to big deals on your future cruise departing in 2022 and beyond, we’ve got the lowdown on some of the best Black Friday cruise deals to book now.
Princess Cruises Black Friday Deals
Princess Cruises has just launched its Black Friday sale with deals and reduced fares on a number of Southampton-based itineraries for 2022. The sale is on now and runs until November 29, 2021.
14 of the itineraries included in the Black Friday deals sail around the British Isles roundtrip from Southampton on the 3,080-guest Emerald Princess. Fares start from £499pp for an eight-night cruise, calling at Portland, St. Peter Port, Cobh, Dublin, Holyhead, and Greenock.
The other eight voyages are on the 3,660-guest Sky Princess, one of the newest ships in the Princess fleet, with itineraries to the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, and Norway. Fares start from £599pp for a seven-night Norwegian Fjords cruise, calling at Bergen, Skjolden/Sognefjord, Olden, Stavanger. Departs April 23 and June 4, 2022.
Other Princess Cruises Black Friday deals include:
- £799pp for a ten-night British Isles cruise on Emerald Princess. Calling at Portland, St. Peter Port, Dublin, Belfast, Greenock, Liverpool, Holyhead. Departs September 30, 2022.
- £879pp for a 14-night Spain, France and Portugal cruise on Sky Princess. Calling at La Rochelle, Bilbao, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Seville, Malaga, Cartagena, Vigo. Departs April 9, 2022.
Princess Cruises also has a number of other deals running throughout different itineraries, although not specifically for Black Friday, including an offer for free flights and transfers with Europe-Fly class bookings.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Deals
Fred.Olsen has launched it’s Black Friday cruise sale, where you can take advantage of new low fares on a selection of last-minute 2021 cruises and further sailings in 2022, including special savings of up to £400 per person.
Last Minute Deal: Landscapes of the Canary Islands
- £699pp for a 14-night cruise from Southampton departing on 6th December 2021. Experience the Canary Islands over four days, visiting Gran Canaria, the ‘Pretty Island’ of La Palma and Tenerife, before heading to San Sebastian on the mainland and then onto Funchal and Lisbon in Portugal.
Royal Caribbean Black Friday Deals
Royal Caribbean’s famous Thanksgiving Day sale is live, with huge savings to be had across various different itineraries.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deal
- 6-night Western Caribbean and Perfect Day cruise, from £276 per person, departing from Miami onboard Explorer of the Seas. Calling at Miami, Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas, Flamouth in Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti.
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Black Friday Savings
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) is offering up its ‘Greatest Deal Ever’, with huge savings including 35% off selected cruises and fly-cruises. You can also upgrade to receive all the free at sea packages available on board.
NCL’s Northern Europe: Iceland & Norway
- 11-day cruise on Norwegian Prima, first sailing in June 2023. Was £2,419 now £1,620. Travel back in time on a gondola through Amsterdam’s Amstel River where you’ll discover mansions and guild buildings from the Golden Century. Next up, Kayak the serene waters of the fjord that fronts Ísafjörður, where majestic seabirds flock in the summer to raise their young. Then visit Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik and venture into the picturesque Thingvellir National Park. Highlights include more time to explore with an overnight stay in Reykjavik and soaking up the sights Norwegian Prima’s 360-degree Ocean Boulevard.