During her recent major refit and lengthening, Braemar added over eighty passenger cabins and suites with balconies, bringing the standard occupancy up to 929.
|Passenger capacity: 929|
|Passenger Decks: 8|
|Total Cabins: 484|
|Gross Tonnage: 24344|
|Swimming Pools: 2|
|Exclusively For Adults: No|
Voted ‘The Best Refurbished Ship’ in Cruise Critic’s ‘Editor’s Pick Awards’ 2009, she is also the second of our ships to feature a pub, which, on occasion, offers entertainment in the form of a late night comedian or jazz.
A cruise on the Braemar includes
- Ensuite bathroom facilities
- All meals throughout the cruise
- Complimentary tea & coffee during the day and early evening.
- Tea & Coffee facilities in cabin
- All entertainment
- Daily onboard activities
- Gym, Sports & Leisure facilities
- Welcome and farewell cocktail parties
- All port taxes and fees