Have you ever wanted to be a travel writer?
Would you like to enjoy a 12-day long Mediterranean cruise on Carnival’s latest fun ship, Carnival Breeze?
If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then we want YOU to review the Carnival Breeze!
Carnival’s latest fun ship Carnival Breeze launches at the start of June and as part of the celebrations we are offering one lucky reader a unique opportunity to enjoy an amazing 12-day cruise holiday and for their review to be published in the UK’s leading cruise magazine Cruise International!
All you have to do is send us a sample of your writing and some holiday snaps and you could be in with a chance of winning.
The winner and a friend will be flown out to Venice to join the Carnival Breeze on its inaugural cruise on June 3, 2012, setting sail down the Adriatic and across the Med to Barcelona, arriving on June 15, 2012.
Ports of call will be: Dubrovnik, Croatia, Athens, Greece, Izmir, Turkey, Messina, Olbia, Rome, Livorno, Monaco and Marseilles, before arriving in Barcelona.
In between enjoying all the fun stuff on board such as drinking in the RedFrog Pub, eating in the BlueIguana restaurant or enjoying a relaxing spa treatment in the Lanai we would like you to write us a review of Carnival Breeze for publication in the August/September issue of Cruise International!
To have a chance of winning this fantastic prize all you have to do is fill out the following:
Terms & Conditions
1. Entries must be received by April 2nd, 2012 at the latest
2. The winner will be notified by April 10th, 2012
3. The prize includes return flights for the winner and a partner from London, England to Venice and back to London from Barcelona
4. The prize includes an Oceanview stateroom on board Carnival Breeze
5. The winner will submit a 1,000 word review in Cruise International review style while on the cruise, by noon on Friday June 8th, with at least 10 pictures (including some of yourself) to the Editor
6. Your review will be published in Aug/Sep issue of Cruise International magazine