Cruise line improves offering on Reflection and Silhouette.
Celebrity Cruises will be introducing new features on two of its Solstice class ships, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Reflection.
The line had been planning to introduce the new features only on Celebrity Reflection, however, following passenger demand, the Meyer Werft shipyard, where the ships are built, have added the following enhancements:
● A new deck of 34 Aquaclass suites for Celebrity Reflection. Each suite is 251 square feet of interior space with a 57 sq ft verandah. They come with exclusive access to the speciality restaurant, Blu, and a 24/7 butler service.
● There will be new dining venues added to both ships: The Porch, a lunchtime venue that will offer complimentary fresh pastries, salads and sandwiches, and The Lawn Club Grill, the industry’s first outdoor grill venue where guests can help out with the barbecue.
● The Alcoves are cabana-style private retreats with WiFi and large hammocks. The Hideaway is designed to feel like a tranquil treehouse, and has a Celebrity iLounge to try out the newest Apple products.
● Each ship will feature The Art Studio, where art-loving guests can take part in drawing, painting and beading, as well as classes in the art of food, which includes plating, tastings, mixology, and culinary-themed classes.
● Both ships will feature a restyled version of Celebrity Cruises’ bar, New Michael’s Club. There’s also the chance to participate in instructed experiences such as ideal food and beer pairings, or how to pour the perfect draft. “We recognise that consumers’ holiday time is precious, and that’s what drives us to continually create new and unique experiences,” said Celebrity Cruises president and chief executive Dan Hanrahan.
● See our Star cruising aboard Celebrity Equinox feature.