Each of the 12 cruises will be on the line’s Solstice-Class ships and will include meet-and-greet cocktail parties, book signings, chef-led demonstrations, and interactive “Star Chef” cook offs.
Two Savor your Destination cruises have already sailed this year, featuring Florida’s South Beach-based chefs Sean Brasel and Dena Marino.
Future cruises will include celebrity chef Sara Moulton aboard Celebrity Eclipse, host of numerous cooking programmes including “Julia Child and More Company” and food editor for ABC TV’s “Good Morning America” since 1997.
Other Savor Your Destination cruises will feature:
· Chef Dean James Max of 3030 Ocean in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and five other restaurants, sailing on Celebrity Eclipse on 12 March 2011
· Chef Timon Balloo of Sugarcane in Miami, sailing on Celebrity Equinox on 01 April 2011
· Chef Govind Armstrong of 8 Oz. Burger Bar in Louisiana, Los Angeles, and Miami’s South Beach, sailing on Celebrity Equinox on 11 April 2011
· Chef John Suley of Gotham Steak at Miami’s Fontainebleau Resort, sailing on Celebrity Equinox on 22 April 2011
· Chef Angel Palacios of La Broche in Madrid, Spain, sailing on Celebrity Solstice on 07 June 2011
· Chef Jordi Valles of The Ritz-Carlton in Cancun, Mexico, sailing on Celebrity Solstice on 11 October 2011
In addition to its guest chef themed cruises, Celebrity Cruises will also be hosting five guest winemaker and five guest glass artist themed cruises.
Prices for the “Savor Your Destination” cruises begin at £1,472.00 per person (based on two people sharing an inside cabin departing 7 June 2011 on Celebrity Solstice). For an additional cost, cooking classes and wine-pairing menus will also be available to guests.
For more information, call 0845 456 0523 or visit www.celebritycruises.co.uk