Costa Mediterranea is a Spirit Class cruise ship, constructed in 2003 in Helsinki, costing over 400 million Euros.
|Passenger capacity: 2680|
|Passenger Decks: 12|
|Total Cabins: 1057|
|Cabins (Balcony): 678|
|Gross Tonnage: 85619|
|Swimming Pools: 4|
|Exclusively For Adults: No|
A cruise on Costa Mediterranea promises beauty, refinement and fascination in every detail. The ship is inspired by Italian elegance, with fine details and a wealth of works of art. The decadence is complemented by modern services, and large, comfortable cabins, most of which include a private balcony, plus a spacious, bright gym with sea views.
Costa Mediterranea is furnished in Renaissance and Baroque style. The elegant vessel is filled with works of art, including 139 pieces of artistic silverware in the unique Argentieri Restaurant.
The Wellness Programme is an experience not to be missed. It takes place in a private and exclusive environment and is devoted to people who put the care of their body and mind first in life.
Senses will be revived in the Ischia Wellness Centre, among hydromassage pools and a sauna, steam room and fully-equipped gym. The treatments are innovative and targeted, with many different alternatives to care for face and body.
- Accommodation: 1,057 cabins in total, including: 40 Wellness, 620 with private balcony, 54 suites with private balcony, 4 Wellness suites with balcony
- Dining: 4 restaurants, including two (Club Medusa and Wellness Restaurant) at an additional charge, by reservation only
- Bars: 12 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Wine Bar
- Pools: 4 Jacuzzis, 4 pools, including one with a retractable cover, one for children and Toboga
- Ischia Spa: wellbeing centre with gym, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium
- Sports: Multipurpose sports pitch, Outdoor jogging track
- Entertainment: Theatre on three levels, Casino and Disco
- Virtual world, Squok Club with PlayStation Entertainment