Costa Pacifica is a Concordia Class cruise ship, joinging Costa Cruises in 2009.
|Passenger capacity: 3780|
|Passenger Decks: 14|
|Total Cabins: 1504|
|Cabins (Balcony): 579|
|Gross Tonnage: 114147|
|Swimming Pools: 4|
|Exclusively For Adults: No|
Costa Pacifica takes music as its chief inspiration. The cruise hopes to “engulf you with its beautiful sounds and accompany you throughout your holiday with the harmony of its soundtrack.” Music specifically composed and rearranged by Director Mauro Pagani to enhance the experience, will accompany you with a different rhythm in every environment of the ship. The 29 music tracks that will accompany guests throughout the cruise are available on a double CD which can be purchased on the ship as a souvenir to remember the times spent on board. Continuing this theme, passengers can even use a real recording studio to sing and record their own CDs.
There are plenty of other ways to be entertained whilst on board, ensuring the excitement never ends: the Grand Prix Simulator, the spectacular external deck, with its glass roof and cinema at night, and the theatre fitted with exclusive audio technology providing the best possible quality of sound.
A recent addition is Beauty on Board with the L’Oréal Paris store – an international cosmetic shopping experience devoted to total beauty care.
Costa Pacifica offers both fun and regeneration. There is real and virtual fun to be had to suit all tastes and ages, as well as total relaxation in the magnificent Samsara Spa, with its oriental treatments, plus suites and cabins providing direct access to the Spa area.
- Cabins: 1,504 cabins in total, including: 91 with direct access to the Samsara Spa, 521 with private balcony, 58 suites with private balcony, 12 suites with direct access to the Samsara Spa
- Dining: 5 restaurants, including two (Club Blue Moon and Samsara Restaurant) at an additional charge, by reservation only
- Bars: 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
- Pools: 4 Jacuzzis, 4 pools, including two with a retractable covers, one for children and Toboga
- Samsara Spa: 6,000 m² on two levels, with gym, Thalassotherapy, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium
- Sports: Multipurpose sports pitch, Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Entertainment: Theatre on three levels, Casino and Disco
- Grand Prix Simulator, Recording Studio, PlayStation World