Costa Serena is a Concordia Class cruise liner, and the Costa Cruise’s flagship since it began service in mid-2007.
|Passenger capacity: 3780|
|Passenger Decks: 14|
|Total Cabins: 1500|
|Cabins (Balcony): 563|
|Gross Tonnage: 114500|
|Swimming Pools: 4|
|Exclusively For Adults: No|
Costa Serena is inspired by classical legends. The influence of Jupiter, Apollo, Bacchus, Clio and other divinities of the ancient world can be felt across the liner. A ship also inspired by fun, well-being and relaxation: bars and restaurants, spacious, panoramic decks, swimming pools covered by a sliding glass roof, virtual reality and sports areas in which to challenge your friends as you sail the ocean waves.
6,000 square metres of space devoted to well-being and arranged across two floors, one measuring 2,100 square metres, entirely given over to the Samsara Spa, one of the largest spas currently in existence on a cruise ship.
From classical to contemporary art: Costa Serena enthralls its guests with the many works of art displayed on board thanks to its collaboration with internationally renowned artists.
On Costa Serena, well-being is paramount, from the exclusive Samsara Spa area, equipped with suites and cabins providing direct access to the spa area, to the swimming pool, with its hydromassage area, the magnificent external deck with its giant screen and multilanguage option available to all.
Costa Serena caters for all, starting with the Grand Prix simulator, where you can experience the thrill of being a great racing driver, to the sports field, and the many lounges, bars and restaurants.
- Cabins: 1,500 cabins in total, including: 87 with direct access to the Samsara Spa, 505 with private balcony, 58 suites with private balcony, 12 suites with direct access to the Samsara Spa
- Dining: 5 restaurants, including two (Club Bacco and Samsara Restaurant) at an additional charge, by reservation only
- Bars: 13 bars including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and Coffee & Chocolate Bar
- Pools: 5 Jacuzzis, 4 pools including, two with a retractable covers, one for children and Toboga
- Health and spa: Samsara Spa: 6,000 m2 on two levels, with gym, baths, Thalassotherapy, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium
- Sports: Multipurpose sports pitch, Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Entertainments: Theatre on three levels, Casino and Disco, Grand Prix Simulator, Virtual world, Squok Club with PlayStation Entertainment