Costa Victoria is a Sky Class ship from Costa Cruises, which debuted for the line in 1996 and was fully refurbished in 2004.
|Passenger capacity: 2394|
|Passenger Decks: 12|
|Total Cabins: 964|
|Cabins (Balcony): 246|
|Gross Tonnage: 75166|
|Swimming Pools: 3|
|Exclusively For Adults: No|
Costa Victoria is ideal for those who love design, elegance, symmetry of shapes and muted colours. Fully refurbished, the ship has an unmistakable style that combines a traditional nautical look with minimalist design, high value finishes and works of art.
The ship is spectacular, beginning with the futuristic Planetarium Atrium or Concorde Plaza, surrounded by glass walls overlooking the sea, which comes to life in the evening with live music and dancing. Its lounges are decorated and embellished with unique works of art, like the Capriccio Bar, with its inimitable and valuable mosaic signed by Emilio Tadini.
The Pompei wellness centre on Costa Victoria is truly chic and original: the pool area is inspired by ancient rectangular Roman baths surrounded by columns and includes a sauna, steam room, treatment rooms and gym.
A complex restoration programme, involving high technology work, has made Costa Victoria even more modern. New balconies have been added to external cabins, plus two beautiful panoramic walkways and a new Buffet terrace.
If you’re someone who loves night-time fun and entertainment, you’ll find a casino, disco, numerous lounges and bars, the two-storey Festival Theatre and five restaurants, including the intimate Club il Magnifico where you can dine in a peaceful environment with our à-la-carte menu.
- Cabins: 964 cabins in total, including: 242 with private balcony and 20 suites, 4 with private balcony
- Dining: 5 restaurants, including Club il Magnifico, at an additional charge, by reservation only
- Drinking: 10 bars
- Pools: 4 Jacuzzis, 3 pools, including one inside
- Health and Spa: Pompei Fitness centre with gym, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath
- Sports: Multipurpose sports pitch, Outdoor jogging track
- Entertainment: Theatre on two levels, Casino and Disco, Squok Club with PlayStation Entertainment