Queen Victoria, the second largest Cunarder ever built joined the Cunard fleet in December 2007.
|Passenger capacity: 1,990|
|Passenger Decks: 12|
|Cabins (Balcony): 718|
|Cabins (Outside): 146|
|Cabins (Inside): 143|
|Gross Tonnage: 900,000|
|Swimming Pools: 2|
With luxurious marbles, woods, plush carpets, rich fabrics and soft furnishings, the Queen Victoria exudes elegance.
Perfect for those who fine dining, great cocktails and glamorous evenings that hark back to the golden age of cruising.
A cruise on the Queen Victoria includes:
- Spacious, ensuite accommodation
- 24 hour room service
- All meals and snacks on board
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- High quality entertainment
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice is available 24 hours
- Port and Handling fees & taxes.
- Fitness Centre
- Sports deck and kids programmes
Queen Victoria Bridge Cam