Fred. Olsen has introduced ‘no single supplement’ on certain twin grade cabins for sole occupancy, on a selection of cruises as part of its 2014/15 launch campaign.
The ‘no single supplement’ deals allow solo guests, occupying a twin cabin, to pay the same per person rate as a couple on applicable cruises.
Fred. Olsen are also offering their first-ever series of two-night cruises – Introductory Cruises – for 2014/15, making it even easier for a solo guest to try a cruise before embarking on a longer voyage.
The Fred. Olsen cruises that will attract no single supplement on selected twin grade cabins occupied by solo travellers include (subject to availability):
· Boudicca’s 28-night D1419 Empires of the Mediterranean & Black Sea cruise, departing from Liverpool on 11 October 2014
· Boudicca’s two-night D1423 Dublin Christmas Mini Cruise, departing from Liverpool on 19 December 2014
· Braemar’s three-night M1430 Paris Mini Cruise, departing from Southampton on 20 November 2014
· Balmoral’s 14-night L1415 Historic Islands & Cities of Portugal cruise, departing from Southampton on 10 October 2014
· Balmoral’s ten-night L1416 Artistic City Break cruise to Oslo, Amsterdam and Antwerp, departing from Southampton on 24 October 2014
· Balmoral’s two-night L1418 French Christmas Mini Cruise, departing from Southampton on 19 December 2014
Nathan Philpot, Sales and Marketing Director for Fred. Olsen, said:
“We understand how difficult it can be to find holidays for one without huge single supplements. So, right now, to extend a warm welcome to single travellers, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is offering special deals on selected 2014/15 twin cabins for sole occupancy”.
Once on board there are gatherings for solo travellers to get to know each other and staff on board will seat them together for dinner and companions can be arranged for shore excursions, if required.
There are also Gentleman Hosts and Dance Couples on board the ships to provide dancing partners for solo guests.
For further information visit fredolsencruises.com or call 0800 0355 150.
Read the latest issue of Cruise International in shops now