Sailings vary from a mini-cruise of two nights to a worldwide voyage of 112 nights.
The line has also introduced a ‘No Fuel Surcharge Guarantee’.
New features for 2012/13 include:
- A ‘Christmas Markets’ cruise aboard Black Watch, travelling into the Baltic Sea, calling at Warnemünde (Germany), Tallinn (Estonia), St. Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark), and Kiel (Germany).
- The chance to sail over 50 miles up the Guadalquivir River to Seville, in Spain.
- A return call to the newly accessible Banjul Harbour in The Gambia, on Balmoral’s 21-night ‘West Africa and Cape Verde’ cruise.
- Three brand new destinations on Canada’s east coast – Port Saguenay, Trois Rivières and Havre St. Pierre.
- Some longer cruises in 2013 – Balmoral’s new ‘Around the World’ itinerary and Black Watch’s epic cruise down the West Coast of Africa and into the Indian Ocean
- Another opportunity to take a Winter cruise to Norway, ‘In Search of the Northern Lights’, with Boudicca in February 2013, or to cruise into the heart of the Amazon River, also aboard Boudicca, on a long (35-night) cruise in early 2013.
Fred. Olsen continues to make regular enhancements to its fleet including Boudicca’s major refit in January 2011 which allowed for extra cabins, smart new shopping outlets and a top-deck fitness centre.
The cruise enrichment programme Vistas has been re-launched and reinvigorated, with many distinguished new names joining the panoply of on-board experts, covering an even wider range of subjects.
Other additional attractions, on selected cruises, include the Flagship Golf programme, which boasts even more top courses in 2012/13 and, for the very best in entertainment, ‘Music and Laughter’ gives guests the opportunity to enjoy live music and comedy in an intimate setting.
Marketing director Nigel Lingard said: “As the popularity of cruising continues unabated, we are delighted to be able to offer this extensive selection of cruises from UK ports, and we very much look forward to welcoming guests, old and new, on board our four ships in 2012/13.”
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website here.