Oceania Cruises has announced details of its all-new Around The World in 180 Days cruise itinerary.
Oceania Cruises has unveiled its all-new Around The World in 180 Days voyage for 2023 which is now available to book (the cruise went on public sale on 27 January 2021).
Departing San Francisco on 15 January 2023, travellers sailing on this voyage aboard the 684-guest Insignia will experience 96 fascinating destinations in 33 countries across four different continents. With multi-day stays in 20 ports of call from South America to Africa, Asia and Alaska guests will have ample opportunity to immersive themselves in new experiences and cultures.
The Around The World cruise also offers guests the unprecedented opportunity to witness the splendour of Antarctica first-hand with three full days cruising in Admiralty Bay, Paradise Bay and Half Moon Island.
Around The World in 180 Days 2023 Cruise Highlights
The itinerary provides access to more than 60 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Guests sailing the full 180-day world voyage will have the opportunity to take part in five shoreside events as part of their booking. Some highlights include:
- An Argentinian cultural exposition in Buenos Aires including an equestrian show, tango lessons, fine food and wine, finished off by a grand display of music and dance
- An afternoon at the renowned Boschendal Winery in Cape Town with its farmer’s market featuring exquisite cuisine, Boschendal’s acclaimed wines and live music
- An evening at Al Maha Desert Dune in the Arabian Desert outside of Dubai where guests take part in the ultimate Bedouin experience featuring tribal music and dance, a private falcon show and dinner under the stars catered by the famed Al Maha Luxury Resort and Spa
- A Burmese monk donation ceremony in Yangon, Myanmar. During this once-in-a-lifetime experience, guests have the privilege to witness one of the most sacred rituals of Buddhism – the donation ceremony – where we will make a special contribution in support of more than 200 robed monks present and more than 100 villagers. After the ceremony, guests will enjoy an elaborate spread of canapes and refreshments accompanied by traditional music and dance
- A candlelit evening at Vung Duc Cave in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ha Long Bay outside of Hanoi. The evening starts with a captivating welcome Dragon Dance followed by an ethereal candlelit dinner show featuring local entertainers and music. Guests will be treated to a feast of local delicacies accompanied by specially selected wine pairings
“We now know how irreplaceable these experiences are and cherish the privilege of travel more than ever,” saysBob Binder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oceania Cruises in a statement about the new itinerary.
“Travel connects us through shared experiences, creates lifelong bonds, and enriches us in ways we never would have imagined. That was the mindset that guided us in crafting this epic around the world voyage for our guests.”
Book your Around The World trip before 30 June 2021 and make the most of Oceania’s special offers. The180-day cruise starts at £38,059 per person based on an Inside Stateroom, a Veranda Stateroom starts at £51,459 and Penthouse Suites start at £74,019.
Fare includes return business class flights to San Francisco, transfers, a one-night hotel stay before the cruise, $6,400 onboard credit and free Wi-Fi.
For a full itinerary and do book your Around The World Cruise, visit oceaniacruises.com.