Pride of America joined NCL’s fleet during the 2005/2006 cruising season.
|Passenger capacity: 2138|
|Passenger Decks: 9|
|Gross Tonnage: 81000|
|Swimming Pools: 2|
|Exclusively For Adults: No|
Celebrating the first new U.S.-flagged cruise ship in almost 50 years, this vibrant Americana themed ship is packed with variety, catering for all whilst aboard on the NCL Freestyle Cruise. There are no schedules, allowing guests to make their own choices, whilst providing time to venture, appreciate the décor, spacious staterooms and regional dishes served in 11 restaurants. As one would expect, Pride of America has a warm and friendly American crew ready to assist passengers on their Hawaiian island adventure.
- Destinations: America’s top destinations are now in Hawaii aboard Pride of America
- Accommodation: a selection of Family Penthouses and Suites on board as well as an array of family-friendly connecting staterooms.
- Dining: 11 restaurants offering a wide selection of international cuisines, including the Lazy J Steakhouse,
- Entertainment: catch a show at the Hollywood Theatre or dance ’til you drop at the Mardi Gras Cabaret Lounge & Nightclub.
- Conference rooms: Pride of America offers the largest conference facilities of any cruise ship – a dedicated meeting deck that spans more than 9,300 square feet – so you can get away and still be connected.