Sailing from Southampton, Anthem of the Seas is Royal Caribbean International’s second Quantum-class ship. The new itineraries revealed today range from three to 16 nights. The three-night ‘taster’ cruises are perfect for British holidaymakers who are new to cruise.
Stuart Leven, managing director, Royal Caribbean International, UK and Ireland, said:
“Royal Caribbean is proud to offer incredible quality and value, rivalling all other holiday options available today. The facilities on-board Anthem of the Seas are simply ‘wow’ and incomparable to any other land or sea resort.”
Holiday options from Anthem of the Seas during Spring and Summer 2015 include:
· Four 3-night taster cruises and one 4-night taster cruise calling at Bruges and Paris (Le Havre)
· One 7 and one 8-night France and Spain cruise calling at Bilbao and Paris (Le Havre)
· One 16-night Mediterranean Cities of Distinction cruise including Barcelona, Nice, Rome Seville and Lisbon
· Three 13-nights, one 10-night and one 12-night Sunshine in the Canaries cruise
· One 7-night Norwegian Fjords sailing
· Two 14-night Italian Mediterranean sailings
· One 14-night Spain and Mediterranean Beaches sailing including an overnight in Palma de Mallorca and a call into Ibiza.
A 14-night cruise on-board the new Anthem of the Seas sailing from Southampton starts from £1599 pp based on a July 2015 departure. The taster three-night cruises start from £449 pp based on a May 2015 departure.
For more information, visit the Royal Caribbean website here.
Read the latest issue of Cruise International in shops now