Check out the latest virtual offerings on the weekly schedule from Viking.TV.
Since news of sailing restrictions and lockdowns, Viking has been one of the leading cruise lines in offering exciting virtual experiences for their loyal and prospective guests.
This week’s Viking.TV schedule will leave viewers hungry for more with new food and wine content from around the world.
On Wednesday , celebrate Wine Wednesday with Master Sommelier Laura Rhys from Gusbourne, the top producer of English sparkling wine. Plus, do not miss the special tasting of Highclere Castle Gin with the 8th Earl of Carnarvon.
Thursday, Anne Diamond will interview Barbara Lazaroff about her legendary Spago restaurant in Los Angeles and becoming a female leader in the restaurant industry for 30 years.
Finally, do not miss Foodie Friday as we learn how Viking’s Richard Marnell creates the ultimate Thanksgiving sandwich.
Check out the full schedule for this week’s Viking.TV below.
Each livestream begins each day at 7PM BST. Content is also taped and available to view the following day on Viking.TV.
- Monday, 23 November – Immerse yourself in an archaeological tour of food through the ages with guest lecturer Dr. Jill Eyers, who will share informative and surprising new facts about food.
- Tuesday, 24 November – Viking Resident Historian, Michael J. Fuller, will share his talk on How the Spice Trade Changed the World.During this lecture learn about the history of spices as the first global trade commodities and their continuing legacies today.
- Wednesday, 25 November – Bartholomew Broadbent will be talking to Master Sommelier Laura Rhys from Gusbourne, the top producer of English sparkling wine. Bartholomew will then be joined by a very special guest, the 8th Earl of Carnarvon, to taste and talk about Highclere Castle Gin.
- Thursday, 26 November – Anne Diamond will be joined by interior designer, restauranteur and philanthropist Barbara Lazaroff, who will be talking about her incredible life. From setting up the original (and now legendary) Spago restaurant in Los Angeles to growing a global brand and being a female leader in the restaurant industry for more than 30 years.
- Friday, 27 November – As part of the new Food Fridays series, join long-time Viking Marketing team member, Richard Marnell in the kitchen. Richard will share how to make the perfect Thanksgiving sandwich.
- Saturday, 28 November – After a full week of foodie heaven, it’s time for a reset as we settle in for another session of Mind and body with Mona Therese
- Sunday, 29 November – On Sissel Sundays this week, Sissel will focus on the theme of ‘Peace in Religion’ with performances of Crying in the Chapel and Slow Down.