Win a Carnival cruise
By Cruise International | 16 May 2019
Everyone who votes in the British Cruise Awards 2019 will have the chance to enter our prize draw to win a Carnival cruise on a brand new ship featuring the first-ever roller coaster at sea.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, make sure you vote in the British Cruise Awards 2019 and enter our prize draw by 11.59pm on 9 August 2019.
Launching in August 2020, Mardi Gras will be Carnival Cruise Line’s most innovative ship ever, and the ultimate playground at sea for fun seekers of all ages.
Powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG), Mardi Gras will offer an extensive array of popular Carnival guest favourites along with new exciting experiences highlighted by six themed zones. Throughout the ship’s 20 decks and in each of these distinctive areas, guests will find fun, memorable ways to create their own personalised holiday with dining, drinking, entertainment, recreation and relaxation options.
The accommodation on Mardi Gras will include more than 20 different stateroom categories and multiple levels of spacious and luxurious suites. Mardi Gras will also include the most expansive open decks on any Carnival ship and a spectacular atrium that will serve as the hub of the ship as well as a stunning focal point where guests will be welcomed on board.
However, the most exciting and innovative onboard feature will be BOLT, an all-electric
roller coaster that will allow two riders in a motorcycle-like vehicle to race along a track 187 feet above sea level, enabling guests to experience the sea in an exciting new way with breathtaking 360-degree views.
BOLT will begin with an action-packed launch where riders can achieve race car-like levels of acceleration and will culminate with a high-powered hair-pin turn around Carnival’s iconic funnel. Riders’ speeds will be posted after the race, and just like land-based roller coasters, guests will have their photo taken during the ride for a memorable keepsake. And since guests choose their own speed, each ride is unique.
After all that excitement, where better to chill out than at Loft 19, a secluded retreat modelled on the world’s finest resorts with full bar service, a private pool surrounded by sun loungers and spacious cabanas available for rent. Cabanas will be fully stocked with beverages, plush robes and chilled towels, fresh fruit and will include lunch delivery and dedicated concierge service.
Mardi Gras will offer a diverse schedule with six- to 15-day sailings throughout Europe and the Caribbean beginning in August 2020. For more information call 0808 234 0680 or visit carnival.com
Vote in the British Cruise Awards 2019 and enter into the prize draw to win this Carnival cruise for two by 11.59pm on 9 August 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize comprises a cruise for two people on any Mardi Gras sailing of their choice. Prize includes accommodation for two in an ocean view stateroom with meals.
2. The prize excludes flights, drinks, excursions, government fees and taxes.
3. The cruise is subject to availability.
4. The prize winner and their companion are responsible for arranging their own flights and transfers.
5. Travel insurance is not included. Any other expenses incurred during the period of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner and their companion.
6. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable. Prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. The prize winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations.
8. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance. Carnival Cruise Line cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations of flights or the cruise due to circumstances beyond their control.
9. The prize draw closes at 11.59pm on 9 August 2019 and is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over.
10. In addition to these terms and conditions, the Chelsea Magazine Company terms and conditions apply. These can be viewed at chelseamagazines.com/the-chelsea-magazine-company-terms-and-conditions/