Win a Celestyal Greek Island cruise
By Cruise International | 18 Mar 2019
Win a Celestyal Greek Island cruise for two in our brilliant prize draw.
We have teamed up with Greece specialist Celestyal Cruises to offer you the chance
to win a fabulous seven-night Celestyal Idyllic Aegean cruise for two, which includes overnights in holiday hotspots Mykonos and Santorini as well as calls in Heraklion, Milos and Kuşadasi.
For your chance to win this superb prize of a Celestyal Greek Island cruise for two, you can enter online (below) by 11.59pm on 8 May 2019.
You’ll board the Celestyal Crystal in Athens and set sail for Mykonos, arriving the next morning. Here you’ll discover a rugged landscape blending seamlessly with smooth sandy beaches, undulating hills, traditional whitewashed villages and fascinating archaeological sites, as well as numerous cosmopolitan bars, exclusive boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
After an overnight in Mykonos, it’s on to laidback Milos with its lunar landscape, quaint white-stone fishing villages and many beautiful beaches. You will be able to swim in the serene sea caves of the Aegean, explore the Milos Catacombs or simply sit back and relax in a terraced taverna.
Next up is Santorini where you’ll discover almost vertical towns of whitewashed houses and blue-domed churches, winding narrow streets, black-sand beaches and even a dormant volcano. However, while the island is most famous for its striking landscape, you won’t want to miss sampling one of its most famous dishes – creamy Greek fava – complemented by a bottle of locally produced Vinsanto wine.
Celestyal Crystal overnights in Santorini before moving on to Heraklion, which is brimming with landmarks, world-class museums, golden beaches and plenty of tavernas serving ice-cold drinks and freshly caught fish. As the birthplace of the Minoan civilisation, Heraklion is full of history and culture, which can be explored at the Archaeological Museum with exhibitions covering more than 5,000 years.
The final port of call is to Kuşadasi, in Aegean Turkey – a city full of immaculate beaches, lively nightlife and a myriad of shopping opportunities. It is also the gateway to one of the most important archaeological sites in Europe – the ancient city of Ephesus – which was founded by the ancient Greeks and, to this day, the UNESCO heritage site remains one of the most well-preserved cities in history. The ship departs Kusadasi late afternoon and arrives back into Athens the following day where you will disembark.
Your home for the week is Celestyal Crystal, which features comfortable staterooms and suites, as well as a variety of elegant restaurants, bars and lounges. The ship showcases authentic Mediterranean hospitality with attentive staff and a friendly ambiance that makes every guest feel immediately relaxed.
To enter the competition, answer this question by 11.59pm on 8 May 2019. Terms and conditions can be viewed below.
Terms and conditions:
- The ‘Idyllic Aegean’ prize comprises seven days on board the Celestyal Crystal in an exterior stateroom; three excursions; all meals and drinks on board; gratuities; and all port charges.
- The cruise is available to be taken on selected dates in 2019, subject to availability, and the prize cannot be extended.
- The prize-winner and their companion are responsible for arranging their own flights and transfers.
- Travel insurance is not included. Any other expenses incurred during the period of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize-winner and their companion.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable. Prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize-winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations.
- It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance. Celestyal Cruises cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations of flights or the cruise due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the Chelsea Magazine Company terms and conditions apply. These can be viewed at chelseamagazines.com/terms-and-conditions