Win a cruise with Princess Cruises
By Katie McGonagle | 14 Feb 2022
Princess Cruises is offering one lucky reader the chance to win an amazing seven-night cruise for two people, sailing from Southampton to Spain and France
Book excursions and connect with nature on a picturesque coastal cycle tour in Guernsey. Or travel to the peaceful islet of Herm, which remains almost unspoilt by man. From La Rochelle, you will discover the craftsmanship that goes into every bottle of cognac on the vineyards at the Camus Cognac chateau, or visit beautiful Bordeaux with its lush gardens, magnificent churches, sparkling waters and graceful bridges.
Then on to Bilbao where an explosion of flavours awaits on a Local Connections Basque Cuisine Masterclass, or see exciting exhibitions at the masterpiece of titanium and limestone that is the Guggenheim Museum. Finally, a call at La Coruña would not be complete without a personal pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. Alternatively, you can take a journey of a different kind to Spain’s first beer museum to enjoy tasting different Estrella Galicia beers.
Win a holiday with Princess Cruises
You’ll sail in a balcony stateroom on board the stunning Medallion-class Sky Princess on September 17, 2022. Your cruise begins with your Medallion, a wearable device the size of a 10p piece. It offers the ultimate in effortless, personalised cruising and enables everything from touch-free boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well as enhanced service to have whatever you need, delivered.
The ship’s contemporary design and luxurious features offer an array of included dining options such as Alfredo’s Pizzeria serving up hand-tossed pizza, the World Fresh Marketplace offering mouth-watering favourites throughout the day, and the International Cafe located in the Piazza – the perfect place for a crafted coffee while you watch the world go by.
Or head to the main dining room to enjoy à la carte cuisine using fresh ingredients to create delicious food from scratch every day. For a treat, why not book one of the Speciality Dining options (charged extra) for a joyful celebration. Bistro Sur La Mer showcases a tantalising French feast; Sabatini’s Italian trattoria dishes up treasured family recipes curated by our Italian chefs; and the Crown Grill features premium aged beef and fresh seafood in a timeless setting.
You’ll find plenty to do both day and night with an endless array of activities and entertainment. Enjoy a West End-style show at the Princess Theatre, snuggle up under a blanket on a starry evening to watch a feature film at our poolside Movies Under The Stars, and be captivated by experiences from one of the most trusted names in world travel with our Discovery at Sea programme.
Retreat to the adult-only Sanctuary for some chill time or get well and truly pampered at the Lotus Spa – bliss!
Sky Princess takes sea travel to new heights and this is your chance to win a trip of a lifetime. Enter now to be in with a chance of winning a Princess cruise.
Enter the competition
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to readers of The Chelsea Magazine Company titles over 21 years only.
- The prize is provided by Princess Cruises.
- Open to UK residents only. Includes England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Chelsea Magazines and Princess Cruises staff are not permitted to enter.
- The prize is as described, is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is one balcony cabin only for two people.
- The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Only one entry per person.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition assumes acceptance of the rules.
- The prize includes accommodation, onboard main meals (excluding speciality restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board.
- The prize does not include travel insurance (adequate insurance is a condition of travel), travel to or from the ship, parking, drinks, shore excursions, spa treatments, personal expenses, gratuities or pre-paid gratuities.
- The winner of the cruise will be bound by Princess Cruises’ booking terms and conditions (visit princess.com).
- All entries must be received by the closing date of 11.59pm on April 29, 2022.
- The winner and their guest must have a full valid passport (with validity for 6 months or more beyond the date of travel).
- Your health and safety is our most important priority. Princess Cruises is currently enhancing health and safety protocols with input from global health leaders in light of COVID-19 and assessing how they may impact future itineraries. Actual offerings may vary from what is displayed in marketing materials. Click on the following links to stay updated on current Travel Advisories and Health & Safety protocols.