Win a cruise of your choice with Virgin Voyages
By Katie McGonagle | 8 Sep 2022
Win a seven-night cruise for two people on any Virgin Voyages sailing in the Med, Caribbean and beyond
In association with
Virgin Voyages has shaken up the cruise scene since it took to the high seas with Scarlet Lady and, earlier this year, second ship Valiant Lady, thanks to its mix of first-class dining, festival-inspired entertainment and a fun, fitness-focused atmosphere.
To get ready for the launch of ships three and four – Resilient Lady in May 2023 and Brilliant Lady after that – the Branson-owned brand is giving you a chance to sample that stylish Virgin vibe with your choice of holiday.
You’ll get a Sea Terrace cabin for two on any cruise up to seven nights, so you can choose from sun-kissed sailings in the Caribbean this winter – including a day at The Beach Club in Bimini – or a short-haul hop to Europe in the spring. Virgin Voyages incorporates a host of overnight stays into its itineraries so you won’t miss a moment in the hottest destinations around, whether you fancy living it up in Ibiza or staying out until the early hours in Mykonos.
You won’t want to miss out on the things to do on board either, from free fitness classes and sunrise yoga in The Perch, to top-class entertainment in The Red Room and total relaxation in the Redemption Spa. Then there are the dining options, where the no-buffets-allowed rule means Michelin-worthy meals, from Korean barbecue to Mexican bites via Hawaiian poke bowls, high-end Italian and an open kitchen serving up tasting menus to die for.
Every cruise includes more than $600 worth of added extras free of charge – including all tips, Wi-Fi, inclusive dining, group workout classes and non-alcoholic drinks of tea, coffee, water, sodas and non-pressed fruit juices.
To experience Virgin Voyages for yourself, simply answer the following question before the closing date of 11.59pm on November 7, 2022, to enter the prize draw.
Terms and conditions
The competition is open to adults aged 21 and over who are resident in the UK. One entry per person. The winner will be given an Access Key valid for two Sailors in a Sea Terrace cabin for any sailing up to seven nights, excluding flights.
Access Keys are for new bookings only and cover the voyage fare only, excluding all taxes, upgrades, voyage protection, transfers (unless in a suite), and applicable fuel surcharges. They are based on double-occupancy, are valid for the recipient only, are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Access Keys may be limited to a specified itinerary and stateroom category. Winner must satisfy Virgin Voyages’ additional requirements for passage as set out on its website. Subject to availability. Entries must be received by the closing date of 11.59pm on November 7, 2022. Additional terms and conditions apply.
Access Keys must be used in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- Access Keys are for new bookings only.
- Access Keys shall: a) cover the voyage fare only and exclude all taxes, upgrades, voyage protection, transfers (unless in a Suite), and any applicable fuel surcharges; b) be double occupancy only; c) be non-transferable; d) be solely for voyage redemption; and e) not be combined with any other discounts, special offers, nor promotions.
- Access Keys shall not be valid for anyone other than the recipient and is not transferable.
- Same household recipients may not redeem for two staterooms on the same voyage.
- Access Keys may be limited to a specified itinerary and stateroom category. Access Key holders are eligible to bid for a cabin upgrade when our “Level Upgrade” program is activated from time to time. Customers eligible for Level Upgrade will automatically receive an email inviting them to bid for a cabin upgrade in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Level Upgrade offer.
- The Holder of this Access Key must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and the Holder and any additional guest(s) must satisfy Virgin Voyages’ additional requirements for passage as set forth in the Virgin Voyages Additional Terms and Conditions.
- This Access Key is non-refundable and not replaceable. It has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. The Access Key is void if sold for cash or other consideration.
- An Access Key may be redeemed by calling Virgin Voyages at (UK) +44 (20) 30034919 or booking directly via virginvoyages.com.
- Should any Access Key recipient wish to add a 3rd or 4th sailor to their cabin, applicable 3rd and 4th sailor voyage fares will apply as well as additional taxes & fees.
- Access Keys may not be used and are not applicable for charters; nor may they be used for customized Circle programs (i.e. value add Circle ).
- Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of this Access Key is the recipient’s sole responsibility and liability.
- Virgin Voyages reserves the right to substitute ports, change itineraries or substitute vessels on all itineraries as more specifically provided in the Virgin Voyages Ticket Agreement. The provisions of Virgin Voyages Additional Terms and Conditions are hereby incorporated by reference. Among other points within these Terms and Conditions, any dispute resolution between you and Virgin Voyages must take place in London and must be filed within a certain period of time. By redeeming an Access Key, the recipient agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions.